NEW! TICC – Assembly module
EXAMPLE OF A COST CALCULATION
FUNCTION IN THE
In this workflow, the function of the TICC module assembly is described using an example. Get to know the work procedure and the individual work steps.
Calculating assembly times
Calculating assembly times based on various procedures:
3D model, without bill of materials
- TICC generates a single-level bill of materials from the model
Bill of materials from the ERP
- Completely separate from the drawing data, no 3D model needed
- e.g. SAP bill of materials
Combination of 3D model and SAP bill of materials
- TICC automatically reconciles all information from the 3D model and the bill of materials
Clear tree structure
- Symbolic illustration
- Bill of materials items, with/without 3D object
- Bill of materials items, with times
- Mechanical assembly
- Electrical assembly
Assigning times and instructions
- Assigning assembly times
- Assigning additional times
- Assigning assembly instructions
Quick search functions
Items on the bill of materials:
- With/without assembly times
- Mechanical/electrical assembly
- Production parts/purchased parts
- With assembly instructions
Exploded view of any assemblies
The exploded view can be compiled of any assemblies.
A 3D-PDF can be compiled for any assemblies.
Automatic recognition of connection elements
Automatic recognition of connection elements is possible as well (e.g. screws, pins, etc.).
The calculation data sheet is compiled in PDF format:
- Well-structured list of all calculated times
- Progress indicator
Lowering costs! Saving time! Increasing the calculation quality!