INTERACTIVE GENERATION OF WORK SEQUENCE PLANS
Multiple axis turning, powered tools, counter-spindles, machine simulation. The NC program is automatically generated in the background. Graphical illustration of current blanks and finished parts. Full control of process and time behaviour by the always-available simulation option during creation.
Important performance details
The following processing options are available:
Flat, longitudinal and contour-parallel roughing, as well as roughing out of falling contours. Smoothing, punctures, bores and input of a thread cycle under consideration of many different blanks. The NC records are generated independently on the control. They can be adjusted to various control formats later.
This has the advantage that one partial program can be implemented on different controls.
Additionally, rotary processing permits adjustment of processing sequences once created for different contours and blanks (part families). If the processing sequence and tools are similar, this will save a lot of time in program creation.
- Automatic creation of all NC records
- Output in the format of the respective control plane or longitudinal rouging
- Roughing out of dropping contours
- Processing of threads
- Calculation of the punctures
- Complete inner and outer processing
- Consideration of different raw materials
- Input of zero point shifts
- Mirroring of the contour on the X-axis
- Different contour expansions are intended
- Smoothing contours
- Changing the processing direction and side
- Interim listing of the already-created NC records
- Graphical control in creation
- Handover of the tool data
- Section data transfer from the technology database
- Multiple axes with counter-spindle
- Powered tools with further rotary axes
Check out all OPUS-modules
Are you interested? Use the contact form to contact us.